My name is Diane Bero and I have a very small Sheltie kennel. I have been showing and breeding Shelties for more than 25 years. I belong to the Evergreen State Shetland Sheepdog Club and was Club President in 2008 and 2009 and also in the early 2000. Contact me at farwests@gmail.com.

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

New Litter here at Farwest Shelties

New Litter of beautiful sable puppies


We have a new sable litter!  Three girls and two boys born on March 9, 2015.  Sire is  BISS, RBIS Bronze Gch. Am./Can./BIS Int'l. Ch. Fairway One Over Par (Bogey) owned by Cindy Wilson of Chelson Shelties and dam is Lacycreek Cascades Farwest After Eight (GCH Belmark Shakedown ROM x Clan Duncan Cloud of Stars) owned by Dawn Holmberg, Sue Ann Dayton and myself.  

Here's a picture of Bogey:

Here is an ungroomed picture of Coco with her one day old puppies:

Puppies will be available to approved homes the end of April.  You may contact me at farwests@gmail.com.

3-25-2015 Update!  Here is a picture of the puppies at 2 weeks.. The two boys are in the upper right.