My name is Diane Bero and I have a very small Sheltie kennel. I have been showing and breeding Shelties for more than 25 years. I belong to the Evergreen State Shetland Sheepdog Club and was Club President in 2008 and 2009 and also in the early 2000. Contact me at farwests@gmail.com.

Saturday, December 26, 2015

Merry Christmas everyone!  Puppies came to stay with me for a week over Christmas while my friend and co-owner is visiting family out of state.  Thought you might like to see them at 4 weeks (tomorrow).  They are starting to play and getting their little personalities.  What a sweet litter this is.  Coco is  a super mom and easy to live with too!

On a much sadder note, the owner of the sire of this litter passed away on Christmas Day after losing her battle with breast cancer.  Locklyn Guzman of Apple Acres Shelties was a long time, very successful breeder from Cashmere, WA.  More than that, she was so full of life and so much fun to be around - one of those people who has a contagious laugh and was larger than life.  She will be missed by so many.   RIP Locklyn.




No comments:

Post a Comment