My name is Diane Bero and I have a very small Sheltie kennel. I have been showing and breeding Shelties for more than 25 years. I belong to the Evergreen State Shetland Sheepdog Club and was Club President in 2008 and 2009 and also in the early 2000. Contact me at farwests@gmail.com.

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Puppies are six  weeks old today!!  I visited them yesterday and they are  so much fun.  I've attached a picture of two males that we are going to place.  Aren't they adorable!  The plain faced male is super sweet and carries himself like he's all that.  He doesn't have white on his face, but he has a full collar and full white legs so he's very flashy.  The male with the blaze is the alpha dog in the litter.  He's a bit more independent in nature but is still a sweetie.  He has full markings also and will have a white pinstripe through the center of his face when mature.  These boys have the blackest coats!  Just love them both.


No comments:

Post a Comment