My name is Diane Bero and I have a very small Sheltie kennel. I have been showing and breeding Shelties for more than 25 years. I belong to the Evergreen State Shetland Sheepdog Club and was Club President in 2008 and 2009 and also in the early 2000. Contact me at farwests@gmail.com.

Saturday, January 2, 2016

Happy New Year!!  Puppies are almost 5 weeks (1/3) so I thought I'd add a photo.  Their visit is almost over and I will miss watching them play and develop.  A couple have figured out what the paper is supposed to be used for and are getting pretty good.  It's been too cold to even go outside for a short visit (30 degrees or less) so they haven't gotten to explore as much.  Thankfully the weather is suppose to warm up.

The two girls are on the left.




I will attempt to add a video below.



No comments:

Post a Comment