My name is Diane Bero and I have a very small Sheltie kennel. I have been showing and breeding Shelties for more than 25 years. I belong to the Evergreen State Shetland Sheepdog Club and was Club President in 2008 and 2009 and also in the early 2000. Contact me at farwests@gmail.com.

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Little "Tink" finds her forever home

Our little female with the eating issue has found her forever home with Linda and Dave.  We are going to miss our little "Tink", but we know she will be well cared for and loved.  She's joining her sister, Emily, so they can be best buds forever.  You've seen Tink in pictures with her siblings earlier, but here she is on her way to her new Oregon home.



Tink at 11 weeks and 3.5 lbs




Update.  Tink had her surgery on 6/23 and is back home with Linda and Dave.  She's doing great and we couldn't be happier them.






No comments:

Post a Comment