My name is Diane Bero and I have a very small Sheltie kennel. I have been showing and breeding Shelties for more than 25 years. I belong to the Evergreen State Shetland Sheepdog Club and was Club President in 2008 and 2009 and also in the early 2000. Contact me at farwests@gmail.com.

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Upcoming litters

I am planning a breeding this summer with my blue female, Sil so if you are interested in a blue, tri or bi puppy this Fall, please send me an email to get on my wait list.   Please tell me a little about yourself in your email, i.e.,  Have you had Shelties before? Other breeds?  Do you have Cats?, Other Dogs?  Other Pets? Kids?  Do you have a fenced area for the puppy?  

All my companion pets are sold on spay/neuter agreements.  All puppies will have their dewclaws removed and will be up-to-date on shots before leaving and will have had appropriate wormings. Puppies leave with enough food for a couple days and a towel or toy with a familiar scent.  We recommend you have a 300 size crate, though a 200 size crate is big enough for puppies, a martingale type collar and a leash so you are ready to welcome a new puppy into your home.

Sil is pictured below



Sire will be Ch Farwest Family Ties pictured below



No comments:

Post a Comment