My name is Diane Bero and I have a very small Sheltie kennel. I have been showing and breeding Shelties for more than 25 years. I belong to the Evergreen State Shetland Sheepdog Club and was Club President in 2008 and 2009 and also in the early 2000. Contact me at farwests@gmail.com.

Saturday, April 9, 2016

New Puppies - all sold

Do you see the cute little bi blue female with the blue eye on my front page?  I called her Sophie as a puppy.  Well Sophie went to Montana to live with Sandra and is now known as Liesl.  She grew up into a smart little agility girl who just had a litter of 4 puppies!  Some of these puppies will be available from Sandra in early June.

This handsome boy is Ch Mejimo Chip Off The Old Block, and is the sire of the litter.





Liesl is shown here with her 4 puppies, 2 bi black females, 1 bi blue male, and 1 blue merle male. I will try and get a better picture of her later.  Will know later which puppies are available to companion homes.






No comments:

Post a Comment