My name is Diane Bero and I have a very small Sheltie kennel. I have been showing and breeding Shelties for more than 25 years. I belong to the Evergreen State Shetland Sheepdog Club and was Club President in 2008 and 2009 and also in the early 2000. Contact me at farwests@gmail.com.

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Litter born June 14th

We have a beautiful litter of 3 girls and 2 boys born on June 14th.  They are just a week old today.  We have 2 blue girls and a tri girl and a tri boy and a blue boy.  The sire of the litter is BISS GCH Syringa Treasure Trove aka "Loot".  He is a beautiful tri dog who won Best of Breed at the 2016 ASSA National and he also won stud dog at the Nationals.  We are so happy to have this litter by him.



The dam of the litter is a beautiful blue merle, Lacycreeks Clouds of Silk,  aka Sil who is sired by BISS GCh Belmark Shake Down.  She is a very sweet, calm girl with striking blue coloring.


Puppy pictures coming soon!  




No comments:

Post a Comment