My name is Diane Bero and I have a very small Sheltie kennel. I have been showing and breeding Shelties for more than 25 years. I belong to the Evergreen State Shetland Sheepdog Club and was Club President in 2008 and 2009 and also in the early 2000. Contact me at farwests@gmail.com.

Friday, July 22, 2016

Pictures at 5 1/2 weeks.



Well, I managed to get updated pictures of everyone but the bi blue female!  I will try and capture her tomorrow.

Update:  Here is the bi blue female.  I was able to get her picture just before dinner.
Here's the bi blue female's picture as promised.  



Male on the left and female on the right
Playing with their Activity Box


Blue female

Blue male and tri male

Blue male in back and blue female in front

Attacking the shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment