My name is Diane Bero and I have a very small Sheltie kennel. I have been showing and breeding Shelties for more than 25 years. I belong to the Evergreen State Shetland Sheepdog Club and was Club President in 2008 and 2009 and also in the early 2000. Contact me at farwests@gmail.com.

Sunday, July 3, 2016

Puppies are growing. 2 1/2 weeks old


I took this picture this morning - puppies at 2 1/2 weeks old.  Puppies are still just eating and sleeping with very little playing.  That will change within the week.  Eyes and ears are open now.  The two tris are smaller than the blues.  In this picture the two boys are  the middle left for tri male and the blue between the 2 tris in the center is also a male.  Woke up this morning to 3 of them out of the box so will have to fix that.

No comments:

Post a Comment