My name is Diane Bero and I have a very small Sheltie kennel. I have been showing and breeding Shelties for more than 25 years. I belong to the Evergreen State Shetland Sheepdog Club and was Club President in 2008 and 2009 and also in the early 2000. Contact me at farwests@gmail.com.

Sunday, August 7, 2016

Puppy updates at 7 1/2 weeks.







Blue female went home with Galaxy yesterday.  Look for them in the performance ring in the near future.  




 Petey went home with Laura and Randy yesterday.  I know they will love him to pieces!


Petey's side profile


Petey stacked




Tri male above at 7 1/2 weeks.  Looking for a home that is interested in showing.  I think he will be a moderate male. 


Tri female above at 7 1/2 weeks.  Growing up here.



Blue female at 7 1/2 weeks.  She goes to her new home tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment