My name is Diane Bero and I have a very small Sheltie kennel. I have been showing and breeding Shelties for more than 25 years. I belong to the Evergreen State Shetland Sheepdog Club and was Club President in 2008 and 2009 and also in the early 2000. Contact me at farwests@gmail.com.

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Flyer pictures as he grows up

We've been growing out the tri male, Flyer, so I wanted to add a couple photos of him at 11 weeks. He is 10 1/4" at 11 weeks so considered safe for size.  His sire is NBISS GCH Syringa Treasure Trove x Lacycreek Clouds of Silk (GCH Belmark Shake Down ROM daughter).  Flyer may be available to a show home.  Photos are untouched and he has only been brushed out in these.  He is standing on the table without a leash (of course, I'm in front of the table with a treat lol).
















No comments:

Post a Comment