My name is Diane Bero and I have a very small Sheltie kennel. I have been showing and breeding Shelties for more than 25 years. I belong to the Evergreen State Shetland Sheepdog Club and was Club President in 2008 and 2009 and also in the early 2000. Contact me at farwests@gmail.com.

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Puppies are starting to go to their new homes

Our little firecracker "Star" went to her new home today.  Congratulations on your new family addition Dave and Linda!  Star will the plain faced female with lots of personality, well, they all have great personalities, but she was in charge most of the time.

Here's a picture of Star on her last day here and to the right are the rest of her litter mates.


 I'm going to keep this girl pictured below here and grow her out.  Her little sister (above) will be staying a while to keep her company.

 The male below is going to Randy in Spokane this weekend.


The  male below is going to Sue in Everett next week


No comments:

Post a Comment